If you are looking at common sense, rejection free, prospecting questions for network marketing, you have come to the right place.
If you have been on the field prospecting and talking to people about your network marketing products or services, you will understand how powerful prospecting questions is.
However, for some reasons, we can’t think of any questions to ask that will open doors for us to talk about our products, services and business opportunity.
Below are some of the questions that may guide your way or add more in your question bank.
Prospecting Questions for Network Marketing
- Working here in this office is a plan but what’s your plan in the next 2-3 years?
- How do you feel about retiring after age 45?
- What is your passion?
- Would you like to do something different in your life?
- Everything increase but not our salary. Any plan in mind that can increase our salary?
- We only got 1 life. What would you really like to do?
- How many more days can you put up with this squeezing inside train and bus?
- Would it be okay if you never had to go to work?
- Would it be okay if you have a safety net to fall back on?
- Just curious, do you get to choose the days you want to work?
- Do you dread mondays? Want to make it a super long weekend for you?
- How would you see yourself in the next 5 years time?
- Which one is easier?
- What will you do if you decide to join us?
- What will you do if you don’t join?
- What would you like to know first
- What would you like to do next?
- So, do you have any plan to solve that?
- Are you okay with someone else telling you how much you can earn?
- Are you okay with working in a job just to get by?